This kid is growing up way to fast. I sure enjoy all the big milestones but even more so the every day little things. I used to post weekly on him and it helped me keep everything in order and can look back and remember what he did. Now, for the last 6 months trying to sum this up is going to be hard! Kip 18 Month Updates
Here’s just some details I want to remember about Kip and his 18 month updates:
- Started Walking
- We call you the Tornado – You are into everything!
- Love eating go gurt lately
- You say Cookie and it’s the cutest thing ever
- Also, you say Popsicle
- Trip to Hawaii with Mom
- Halloween fun you were the mad scientist
- Mom was out of town for a couple of weeks
- Mom and dad went to Miami while you stayed with Aunt Shayna’s family
- You sleep so good! Through the night. Bedtime is usually between 8 and 9 though sometimes you get off schedule. Since mom’s been home you sleep in until 8 or 9 usually
- Mom’s been home since November and you have become such a mamma’s boy. Secretly I love it but it’s also difficult at times too.
- You love to do whatever we are doing and we have gotten you your own snow shovel, broom and more to help with this.
- You love playing in Roxy’s dog food and even eat it when we aren’t looking. It isn’t gross to you. You love playing with Roxy too.
- Dad brought the slide into the living room and you love climbing up the stairs and going down the slide. Your controlling over who’s touching the slide too.
- You learned to throw fits. You sit down, lay down, roll over and then look up and cry. It’s cute but will drive me nuts 🙂
- You are tender hearted
- You throw your head back and I feel the Terrible twos are going to start early
- Being changed and clothed is still not a favorite of yours
Kip 18 Month Updates
- You love your bath and could take more than one bath a day and be happy
- You went snowmobiling with dad on our lot and loved it
- When mom is on the computer you try to help and love using the key board
- The camera is a favorite of yours. But you have to be behind it like mom
- The phone. Oh the Phone. You love watching movies and sometimes games.
- A little chair was given to you at Christmas and it’s a favorite of yours to sit in. Just like at Grandma’s house.
- First hair cut back in November! You did so well.
- Walking fast and nearly running is your main way of movement these days
- Toddler time has been fun at Lashars
- Sounds you know and say: Cow, Kitty Cat, Truck, Jeep, Dinosour
- Body parts you know: Nose, tongue, arm, fingers, toes, foot, head, hair, eyes
- You love to snuggle on mom’s pillow
- Hide and seek is a favorite. You play with grandma hawkes all the time. Hiding in the curtains is your favorite.
- Ice cream – Oh ice cream is a food you could eat all the time
- Bottle was taken away end of December and you did so well. No fits. You still say baba but you mean milk and take sippy cups with ease.
- Swim lessons this summer and you did so well! Full head dunks and all.
- Jumping on the tramp is a favorite too
- Hansen Camping trip to Fish Haven Idaho
- You love the stroller and going for rides
- The blue Jeep walker is also a favorite!
- Lake Powell trip with Dad, Mom, sister and Roxy
Kip 18 Month Updates
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography | Shirt: Childrens Place | Hat: Cash and Co
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $125 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $425+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!