December has been a crazy yet fulling month. And Kip turned 6 months! Wahoo! Time has just FLOWEN by. Those 26 weeks were just here and gone it seams like. He is growing up so fast and I am totally digging this mom gig. Here’s some updates from his last month! Kip 6 Month Updates
- Rolling over from front to back and back to front. Not every day but a few times a week. Back to front is much easier for you!
- You love to talk to us! You try so hard to make words and hearing you mumble is so much fun.
- Giggles are so easy to get from you! You love to giggle at dogs, when mom gets your tummy and your sides. Your giggle is my and dad’s favorite sound!
- You are drooling and we think you are starting to teeth!
- Max passed away this month and we will sure miss him!
- You had your first Christmas and loved looking around at everything! You aren’t super into new toys or items but slowly getting used to some new things. You love your new seat and being able to look around! You loved looking at Santa and pulling his beard!
- You got to go model for BatzKidz (Photos from that session provided by Chelsie Sanders)
- We had Hawkes family pictures for the first time EVER with everyone there!
- You got to meet Aunt Jamee and some cousins after pictures
- Eating Rice Cereal And Oatmeal sometimes and not sure about it.
- You LOVE YOUR TONGUE! You are like a lizard sometimes and it is the funniest thing to watch!
Kip 6 Month Updates
Kip 6 Month Updates
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $125 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $425+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!
You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!