A couple years ago I wrote a blog post about myself and I wanted to write a new episode of that same blog! 10 Things about me! A few things have changed but all of those 10 things are still valid! So here’s some new things about me you might not know! 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me Episode 2
2018’s version is located here!
So here’s my List!
- I hate Chocolate. I know I’m weird! People tell me that all the time. I just am not usually in the mood for chocolate. I do like it when I want it, but that often isn’t common. 🙂
- I’m a middle child. There is such a thing as middle child syndrome, I will vogue for that! Growing up my sisters and I fought like any other siblings. It was just normal I’m sure. But man being the middle child was hard. Older sibling picks on you and younger sibling picks on you or tattles on you. It was never ending. Now I’m friends (great friends) with my sisters and it’s a joy to be in the middle 🙂
- Infertility. Andy and I went through 3 years of infertility before we had Kip. It was an exhausting emotional roller coaster and is so hard to explain in a short order. We did treatment after treatment and finally were blessed with Kip. Clomid, Femara, FSH Injections, 9 IUIs, 2 Fresh IVF cycles, 1 Frozen IVF cycle. I can’t even explain the joy we’ve found and been given with our little guy. There was a long and bumpy road we took to get where we are but it was well worth it in the end.
- Scrapbooking. I love scrapbooking! It’s an old time habit but I continue it when I have time. I like the digital process but its’ just not my favorite. I’m more keen on the physical paper, crafting and design. It’s a love of mine and I always wish I had more time to dedicate to this hobby.
- Blink 182. Blink is one of my favorite bands! I’ve been to two concerts and I could go again any time if they came to Utah!
- Audio Books. A couple years ago I got hooked on Audio Books. I have loved reading books since I was in college but always preferred physically reading. Originally, I couldn’t get into the Audio options, until recently! I have found many audio books to listen to and enjoy having that option while I’m driving and working. A few favorites recently are Where the Crawdads Sing and Daring Greatly.
- Self Taught. My photography experience is mostly self taught with workshops, YouTube, online videos and what not. I started out just teaching myself what a DSLR camera can do and I have loved educating myself with all the photo options. Learning Lightroom myself has been fun which is what I use to edit all these pretty photos. I know a little about Photoshop but not much. I keep wanting to learn more but haven’t dove in. I’ve watched hours and hours worth of videos on Photoshop but just can’t get into that. I love playing around with cameras of any kind and being creative!
- Best Friend. My best friend is my husband. I know that’s fairly normal but It just feels so GOOD to put it in words. He is the first person I think of telling when I have good news or need advice or have a crappy day and need comforting. I hope our relationship stays like this for many many more years to come!
- Entertaining. I love to entertain, as does Andy. We used to host parties or get togethers often and we loved seeing friends and / or family at our house. Dinners, snacks, music, games, treats, fire pit, or whatever it might have been. We scaled back a bit when we were going through our fertility treatments but it’s still a favorite of ours!
- Hyrum Lot. Andy and I purchased a lot in Hyrum last year and we are so excited for our future home! We’ve been working on house plans for over a year and are nearing in on some final design options and can’t wait! It’ll be a few years before we build, most likely, but regardless it will be worth the wait! We have 6 acres and I have no idea what we will do with that much land but the views are totally worth it. You can see a highlight on my Instagram stories if you want to see more! (The last photo is our view!)
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me Episode 2
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me Episode 2
Studio Sessions are some of our FAVORITE! In our Studio, we control the lights, props, backdrops and even the temperature to an extent but we also offer in home newborn sessions! We have a full list of props and backdrops that we can travel with or you can come to us and have access to them all! There is an additional travel charge for in home sessions. In Home Sessions are also limited on Qty of props/backdrops we bring. Book your studio session to take full advantage of the props and supplies we have! Or go for the lifestyle look and we’ll come to you! Either way, we would LOVE to capture your newborn baby’s first professional photos.
Interested in session info? Contact us today!
435-770-8608 or email@example.com