Another year around the sun, wow, Kip is 5! I can’t even believe it! How did my little 4 lb’er grow into a 5 year old so dang fast? He is such a light and spit fire in our family. We but heads sometimes but I am always filled with joy quickly by his sweetheart, sensitive feelings and love for others. Kip 5 Years Old
Some highlights from the last year in no particular order:
- First time fishing, you loved it! Didn’t want to touch the fish but you really liked catching them with the net.
- Traveled to Mexico – Cabo was so fun. You could live at the pool or ocean if you got the chance!
- Traveled to Seattle to see aunt Maria!
- Space Needle visit and you loved it! Laid on the glass and had no care even though we were so high above the ground! Made mom nervous!
- You loved the beach, even if it was a little cold. You are a water baby for sure.
- You started preschool at Sports Academy and loved teacher Robyn. You made some good friends and did so many fun activities!
- You had your birthday party planned for MANY MANY months. Knuckles was your favorite character at the time and you had to dress up for Halloween as him the year before.
- Mom made your balloon stands for the party and you loved them. Mom did too.
- Building snowman’s
- You found a new love for snakes, lizards and other reptiles. You keep wanting one but mom said no.
- You LOVE PLAY DOUGH. You can sit at the table for hours to create figures / objects and people in play dough. Grandma Hansen keeps you stocked with new colors and fresh play dough often. This is a favorite of yours and we love seeing how artistic you are getting and how much detail you have been adding.
- You started a new trend of “mom, video me!”
- We traveled to the Oregon Cost with the Hansen Fam and we did so many fun things. You really loved the beach and finding the tide pools and creatures inside.
- You have crossed toes
- Mom took you to breakfast for your birthday, just the two of us.
- Karson and you are best friends. He loves to do everything with you and you are pretty good to let him tag along. We love it.
- Roxy passed away. It was a difficult time for Kip and the family. We miss her.
Kip 5 Years Old
Kip 5 Years Old
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $155 for an outdoor mini session and goes up to $255 or $475+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. At Stacey Hansen Photography, we love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever!
SHP specializes in being FAST and EFFECTIVE! We have completed extended families with 15+ family members in 30 minutes with over 100 photos. We are fast so that your grandpas, dads, moms and kids can get through quickly but have those cherished memories and photos that you want. Fun and interactive photos as well as posed. There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!
You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!