Another year on Lake Powell! Lake Powell is one of our all time FAVORITE locations to vacation. If you haven’t been, you need to go! We recommend going in September. This year we weren’t the planners so we tagged along my best friend and their group over the 4th of July weekend. It was hot but it was amazing and a blast as always. Great company, great food, great fun and great memories! 2020 Trip to Lake Powell
Here’s some highlights and info on our trip
- We went out of Bullfrog Marina and stayed on a houseboat. Trent and Krista own time share on the boat and it was nice having a queen bed for us to sleep in!
- We had the house boat, tritoon platoon boat and our wakeboard/surfboard boat.
- Sand, sand, sand. The kids loved playing in the sand. It got everywhere but that’s the life on Lake Powell.
- Surfing in the evening. Kira actually tried multiple times on different days and did amazing.
- Cliff jumping
- David’s Gulch with the arch was amazing and is one of our favorite canyons to go see.
- Brandon proposed to Megan, and she said yes.
- Steak Dinner!
- Bon Fire the last night! Andy and I finally stayed up past midnight! Ha
- Kip and Jamison playing together
- The kids getting along most of the time
2020 Trip to Lake Powell
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography | Location: Lake Powell, Utah
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $135 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $425+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!