Kip is 4 years old! It doesn’t seem like time has gone by enough to be moving into the 4th year of life with Kip but man it has! Kip celebrated a HULK SMASH birthday party on his birthday and we loved playing and supporting him. He is so loved by family and friends and we are thrilled with all the personality he’s developed. He also has skills! We just adore this kiddo. Kip 4 Years Old
Some random things that happened over the last:
- You played indoor soccer and didn’t love it. You did love the cheer at the end! But you often wanted to just lay on the floor. Lol You got tired easily
- You also played kickball and did so good! You took a game or two to warm up but you kicked, ran and played outfield. You’d need a little encouragement and sometimes a drink or two but you rocked it!
- We went to Mexico as a family! You had your 2nd plane ride and your first time out of the country! It was a fun trip and you did awesome. Splash pad, slides, pool but I think the beach was your favorite.
- You got covid and got to hang out at home with mom for a week. You did pretty good!
- You also had RSV! Yuck. It was a rough week but we managed to get through without hospitalization or breathing treatments
- We moved right before your birthday and you have been a champ with the whole thing!
- You’ve had alots of things you love over the last year but DINOSAURS have remained number one. Hulk is a close second or anything green.
- You love Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You also love to drink mom’s drink – anything from Mt Dew to Coke. If it’s moms you want it.
- You love to give hugs and need a hug before mom leaves for work.
- You are tender hearted and often tell me I hurt your feelings when you get in trouble.
- Big brother work is hard and you often are the bigger maybe slightly mean brother. You can be so sweet and nice to Karson if you want to.
- You love Legos! You play well by yourself but love even more when Kira will play with you.
- Wearing matching jammies with Brother is a favorite at bedtime.
- You’re a little OCD about how you go to bed. Blanket, pillow and routine has to be just right.
- We went to Lagoon last summer and you did so well and loved the rides.
- You say hi to everyone outside the window of the car or if we are walking. “Hi Girl, Hi Boy, Hey guy”. You want to talk to everyone.
- You love the LOT and love going there to hand out and play. It makes mom’s heart so happy to see you love this place as much as dad and I do.
- Dad and I love you SO DANG MUCH!
Kip 4 Years Old
Kip 4 Years Old
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $150 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $350+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!
You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!