7 Months was here before I knew it! I’m a little late posting this but I couldn’t forget to get my updates in. This is more for my reference later but I always like to share on my blog for those of you that ask about our little man! Kip 7 Month Updates
- Still rolling over ALL THE TIME! You also start to move around and wiggle your way around your crib, floor, our bed, etc.
- You’ve been trying to talk more and more. You especially like to make noises when you have your binky in. For whatever reason I have no idea!
- Drool and Teeth are still in the works. Nothing has come through yet.
- You started eating real food! You’ve tried a bunch and have not loved everything but haven’t hated it either. Apples, bananas, Prunes, Squash, Sweet potatoes, Peas, Ice Cream, Eggs, and more.
- You still smile and it melts my heart!
- You spent 8 days at Grandpa and Grandma’s house while mom and dad were in Mexico! You did so good!
- You love your banana teether!
- Moved to size 2 diapers
- Sitting in your high chair! You aren’t quite sitting up by yourself yet but we are working on it!
- You had your first cold / fever this month. You are all better but it was sure heartbreaking watching you be sick.
- Stopped sleeping all the way through the night. You get up 1 or 2 times early morning but I still love cuddling with you during that time!
- You have started to LOVE to pee on us! Ha ha – We have to be quick when we change you. You also had your first official blow out. All down your leg and up your back.
- We celebrated Dad’s birthday this month!
Kip 7 Month Updates
Kip 7 Month Updates
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $125 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $425+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!
You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!