Today’s Tueday 10 Post is a quick recap of 2014 and some of the changes or improvements we’ve made to our Photography Business. As the new year approaches so do more changes so we wanted to reflect on what accomplishments and progress we’ve made as a business.
1. New Website! We actually had a new website last year too but in 2014 we officially purchased our domain name of Photographybystaceymoss.com
2. Search Engine Optimization – We are SUPER excited that more clients can find our blog and website! We’ve worked hard to create a blog and website that will help users find us and pick us out of the many cache valley photographers. A few months ago I cleared my search history, cache, etc and looked for a “Cache Valley Family Photographer” and we were #3! Super exciting.
3. Prices Increased and Packages were created.
4. We started accepting online payments through our Square account
5. MAJOR improvements were made in the Studio and we love it. I can’t thank Andy Hansen enough for all his ideas and hard work to help create a studio that supports my space, backdrops and workflow.
6. We now have custom CD cases as well as jump drives.
7. We did our First Print Ad in the Wedding So Easy Magazine.
8. Preschool Pictures were added to our options
8. First Expo/ Show at the Logan Holiday Gift Show
9. We did a record number of newborns this year!
10. Another record of weddings this year!