Another annual Hansen Camping Reunion in the books! We go camping every year with Andy’s family and it’s been so much fun! This year we headed up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. It was close but fun! Hansen Camping Trip 2020
We each take a turn planning the location and then all help with food and activities to do at camp. This year partially because of the Pandemic we decided to stay close by and went to Blacksmith Fork. Left hand Fork was perfect, shady, fun with the river by and full of adventure! Here’s some highlights!
- All the cousins got along!
- Crafts and projects! Acrylic paint pour, handmade lava lamps, camping coloring books, Polaroid pictures and handmade picture frames and so much more! The adult girls started some Macrame projects but we didn’t finish them.
- Roxy our dog got skunked the first night it was terrible! Andy and Jordan drove back down to head to PetSmart to get some cleaning solution. She still smells but it’s only a light stench. Yuck!
- Woof’em desserts on the campfire. Yummy!!
- Dirt, dirt and dirt. Kip was dirty all day every day
- Tent sleeping. Kip did pretty good in the tent and pack n play!
- Kira and the kids pitched their own tent and slept in it!
- Razor rides
- Dancing around the camp fire
- Celebrating Maria’s birthday with the family!
- Aunties treasure hunt and fishing pond (these are a must that Andy’s sister plans for the kids every year).
This year we also did a GIRLS NIGHT the night before our camping trip! Maria flew in on Wednesday so we headed down to pick her up from the SLC Airport. We went to Lunch, Shopping, Pedicures, Escape Room, Dinner, Crumbl cookies and stayed up late chatting. It was such a fun night! I loved pedicures and the escape room!
Here’s a recap of where we’ve been in the past!
Hansen Camping Trip 2020
Hansen Camping Trip 2020
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography – These are all cell phone pictures 🙂
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $125 for a mini session and goes up to $250 or $425+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!