We took a somewhat last minute family vacation in November to Los Cabos Mexico and it was amazing. Andy and I own time share in the Hard Rock hotels / Legendary Members and while we just traveled back in January to the Riviera Maya we also had another week coming up that was going to expire. Due to Covid and our previous trip being rescheduled back and forth 4 times, we neared into the next week we had and either had to use it or loose it. We decided we’d use it and take the kids to Cabo and it was worth it! Hard Rock Los Cabos Family Vacation
The resort was beautiful and the beach was amazing. There were so many fun things we did and loved the week we got to spend making memories together.
Highlights & Our Favorites
- Took a boat cruise to see the Cabo ‘arch’. It was such a fun night. Beautiful sunset and an amazing view. We also got to see a baby whale pretty close up and our captain followed it for a bit. It was an awesome evening.
- Down Town shopping around the pier. It was HOT out and we were exhausted but it was neat to see some of the local stuff at Cabo. I’m sure it was very Touristy but it was still fun. Lots of local sales, excursions and more. We ate Tacos for lunch at a local place and it was SO delicious.
- Swimming – we got to swim at 4 different pools. Our favorite was the Main pool at the Hard Rock hotel Los Cabos. That’s where all the fun was and it was a much better pool and more things going on than the others. (At least for us with kids)
- The food. We had A LOT of good food and some iffy food. It was still fun. Lots of yummy drinks and we ordered lunch from room service every day while we took a break, let Karson nap and got out of the sun. It was easy peasy and we enjoyed it.
- Arcades! We got to play in the arcades each night, though I think we missed a couple nights. Kip loved it! His favorite game was there but one player didn’t work so that was the only downfall. It was still fun though.
- The Beach. The sand was such a fun place to play. Unfortunately, the beach is a dangerous location for water and we were unable to get in the water. We still played at the beach multiple times and the kids loved it.
- Henna Tattoos. Kip, Kira and I got henna tattoos. Kip says this is his favorite part of the trip! He got a Shark Henna and loved it. I got some flowers and Kira got a tree.
- Travel / Planes. All 3 kids did great on the plane and traveling. Karson fell asleep on every flight. 2 there and 2 back. Kip and Kira were good and just did their own thing.
- Bathing on the deck
- Our Deck overviewed 2 different areas where they had events going on. We got to watch from the balcony.
Hard Rock Vacation
The only down fall was our plans the last day got canceled. We were supposed to go swim with Dolphins but some miscommunications happened and that got canceled. Oh well! We played at the beach instead!
We love the Hard Rock hotels and if you are interested in going, let me know! We’d love to share our referral code and get you a deal! Andy and I had a king size bed and gosh that makes me miss ours! We all got to sleep in too! Most days we got good sleep and slept from 9-10 pm to 7 or 8 am. Now that’s what a vacation is for!
Hard Rock Los Cabos Family Vacation
Photographer: Stacey Hansen Photography | Location: Mexico
Past vacation spots we’ve visited:
Contact Stacey Hansen Photography to book your family session. We can help capture your extended family session, family of 3 and anywhere in between! We have a price that will work for your budget! Pricing starts at $100 for a mini session and goes up to $200 or $350+ for larger groups! We capture your special moments, posed pictures and some fun photos in between. We love different group photos, parents, kids, girls, boys, those silly shots and of course the canvas printed standard family photo that you will cherish forever! There is never a better time to book photos than NOW. Call us today! Don’t wait!
You can see more family pictures in our Family Gallery!